Initially, it may seem awkward to buy a literature review for a complex academic oeuvre you were assiduously working on. However, each student understands how time-consuming and draining certain scholarly projects are. Hence, you may have depleted all your creative resources before making those final “strokes” in the form of your bibliography elucidation.
Moreover, while it may be easy for you to come up with your opinion based on the findings of authoritative authors, analyzing literature that you used may be the toughest task.
The fact is even the best students decide to pay for a literature review. You may not believe how effective it may be until you try it on your own. Are you a student struggling to write a decent review section, but something is constantly going wrong? Then you are lucky to be reading this now! You have encountered the right place where creative ideas whirl and dance, being transformed into the most remarkable essays and research papers. Of course, it is better not to immerse in a flowery language, simply saying how wonderful our skills are. Anyway, only when you purchase a literature review from us, you will understand a genuine meaning of professionalism.
Defining a Literature Review
Can you, as an erudite student, answer a simple question, “What is a literature review?”
It involves a thorough but concise scrutiny of scholarly sources that helped you explore a specific topic. Usually, it is a separate part of an extensive research paper, such as a dissertation. However, in some cases, this written piece can be an independent one. If you are tasked with literature review writing, it means you have to delve into each book, an excerpt, and all other types of material related to your investigation. It entails, besides the research itself, the analysis of your literary sources, which takes a significant part of your work, dividing it into two parts. In other words, you have not only to mention your sources, but also to reflect on the reasons why you chose the specific material for your overall work. It turns out that this assignment is no less painstaking than the research paper itself.
While you may brilliantly master the creative part, you can be tormented by systematizing your cited works and trying to present the most essential points as succinctly as possible.
If to think about your target audience, you will have to reassure them that each scholarly or literary publication presented in this section must be relevant and original. Logically, your investigation cannot occur out of nowhere; nevertheless, your points may be even more compelling than the previously presented ideas. Knowing how to write a literature review will also help you to discern your own creative “voice” in comparison to former researchers. Reviewing a mediocre work on your selected topic can help you look more convincing in the eyes of modern readers.
Each iterature review cannot be devoid of these components:
- The description of a book, scholarly paper, and any other publication;
- The elucidation of the central ideas of the discussed work;
- The exposition of pros and cons, missing points of the publication;
- The scope of the contribution a certain resource can make.
How should I write my literature review in order to attract my target audience or impress my professor?
If your project is extensive, it means that your literature review can cover up to 20 pages. Dissertations are usually one of the lengthiest works with the lengthiest bibliography analysis. Indeed, such an all-embracing review turns into a separately written piece of work. Even if briefness is the key, the length also depends on the number of the used resources. You can approximately count the pages, knowing the exact number of the cited works. Say, you have 30 resources, and you have to write one paragraph for every publication. Such literature review can take up to 5-7 pages. The more profound your investigation is, the more elaborate your literature review becomes.
In order to facilitate your literature review writing process, we would like to uncover the following crucial guidelines:
- Your Purpose Should Always Be Visible
This “rule of thumb” is connected to your scientific work in general. If you do not define your major purpose of the investigation right from the start, you will get puzzled while constructing a literature review section. As you might have known, you already achieved partial success if you managed to invent a meaningful thesis statement. In some instances, a profound hypothetical expression is the primary key to a thoroughly written research. Thus, the success of your review directly depends on the successful completion of your research. If the project appears to be self-sufficient, you will likely “descend a firm anchor” to start your literature review.
- Carry Out Proficient Investigation
Why have we mentioned the word “proficient”? The thing is, even if you are a student, approaching the level where literature review tasks emerge means you are being prepared for professional life. It is high time to carry out independent researches, as if you are a genuine scholar. While your assignment is to explore the top-notch scientists, you also have to introduce yourself as a person with autonomous and evocative points of view.
- Explore the Origins of the Discussed Ideas
It is even interesting to track the major presenter of a certain opinion, which was evolved into numerous of other publications. Create logical schemes, starting from the pioneers’ works and ending with the latest publications. A good literature review is an amalgamation f “old and new voices”.
- Remember that Proper Referencing Still Remains Relevant
Apparently, when discussing each publication, you refer to their authors. However, naming the author and the work is not enough for a decent academic exploration. Thus, each work you cite should be formatted according to the required scholarly standard. Keep in mind that each discipline may provide you with different guidelines. While it is normal to use MLA and API for some essays, you must follow the rules of Turabian, Harvard, and Chicago styles according to the instructions of other courses.
The Distinguishing Features of Buy-Custom-Writings.com
- 300 words/page
- Papers written from scratch
- Relevant and up-to-date sources
- Fully referenced materials
- Attractive discount system
- Strict confidentiality
- 24/7 customer support
- Our literature review writing help exceeds expectations because our experts are professional writers and scholars themselves.
- You can hire a literature review writer around the clock, as we work in shifts, and different time zones do not affect our quality and creativity.
- Our prices are not the lowest on the industry. However, the truth is, we work beyond the “essay writing market”, being independent representatives of pencraft help. We have made our approaches highly individualized. Students who order from Buy-Custom-Writings.com are one of the most successful apprentices at the advanced international universities.
- We have studied all the possible plagiarism cases to help you avoid any issues of forgery in the future. Our authentic strivings are reflected in cooperation with the most accurate plagiarism checkers, so each literature review will be plagiarism-free.
- We are willing to communicate with you in person to comprehend your demands better. Thus, not only customer support chats directly with you. There is an ability of direct communication with your personalized author.
- What is intimidating for other companies is just a matter of honor for us. By saying this, we mean that refunds are not something we are scared of. Despite being confident in our professionalism, some technical issues or misunderstandings may arise. Therefore, we stick to the principle that “the client is always right”.
- You also can enjoy your right to free revisions in case you notice some inconsistencies. Only remember that the revision request should be made within 48 hours after the final draft completion.
- We meet deadlines perfectly. You will never notice that the time is up, as we will send the completed paper beforehand. Urgent orders cost slightly more, but we instantly respond to such messages as, “I need help with literature review writing. Can you cope with 7 pages in 5 hours?” And we will say, “Yes!”
- We protect your privacy, never disclosing the details of our partnership. Your literature review remains your own work, all the authorship rights are yours.
When Students Buy Literature Review Assistance from Buy-Custom-Writings.com, They Obtain Grades They Have Always Dreamt About!
We do not try to convince you that you should order a literature review from Buy-Custom-Writings.com immediately. On the contrary, we encourage you to weigh up the pros and cons before making a decision. All the information we mentioned above is aimed at mere illumination of our services and our understanding of the academic world.
If you are interested in ordering process, let us explain those easy steps:
- Create an account on our website to facilitate our mutual communication.
- If you decide to buy literature review help, then fill in the order form that can be easily found on the site.
- Specify your instructions, along with the number of the required sources, the literature review word count and bibliography format.
- Pay for the order using the “CheckOut” section.
- The creative process has been initiated!
Keeping in mind that a refund and a revision are your indispensable customer’s rights, you must not be afraid of ordering a literature review for the first time. On our part, we guarantee that the result will be highly satisfying. We do not produce simple papers “in the pipeline”, we devotedly create writing art!
Your paper is uploaded to your account and you get a copy delivered by email.
Wide range of services
Your get wide range of high quality services from our professional team.
All papers are written from scratch up to your instructions
No personal data is ever disclosed to any third parties.
Any paper ordered will be delivered strictly according to the deadline.
All our customer are totally satisfied with their orders.
All papers you order are plagiarism free.
24/7 customer support
Our Support Representatives are at your service 24/7 365 days a year.
Each customer has 48 hours after deadline expires to get paper revised.